Analog Partial Denture Clinical Protocols - Partial Dentures Vs. Complete
Option A: Dentca Tray Records:
1. Take records for the edentulous arch as described in the Dentca tray manual.
2. Take an impression of the dentate arch (For the Partial) with alginate or heavy body PVS and pour up the stone model.
Option B: Wax Rims and Stone Model Records:
1. Take both maxillary and mandibular impressions with alginate or heavy body PVS.
2. Pour stone models & make a wax rim.
3. Take a PVS bite with the wax rim on the patient's mouth.
Place an order for a Complete 3D printable denture and specify under special instructions the arch that will be done as a Partial Denture.