1. Remove abutments.
2. Place the bars inside the deliverable provisional outside the mouth, to ensure proper fit and to identify the bar that corresponds to each hole
3. Attach the bar screws onto the implants and tighten to 30 Ncm with the screwdriver and manual torque wrench (1.2mm)
4. Place the washable try-in in the mouth and make sure it fits properly in the bars and ask patient to bite with full force
** If delivering a set of upper and lower repeat steps 2-4 with the lower try-in.
5. Take the washable try-in out of the mouth and place PVS adhesive on the DENTCA-4 washable try in and fill it’s housing space with heavy body PVS. Seat the try in in the patient's mouth.
** We recommend filling no more than 1/4 of the space with PVS. Filling it more can result in issues removing the try-in. If delivering a set of upper and lower repeat this step with the lower try-in.
6. Evaluate Bite, VD, midline, occlusal plane and overjet/overbite
7. Take a new bite. Remove try-in from the mouth
8. Add temporary cement to the anterior sockets of the deliverable provisional and seat it in the mouth. Secure it posteriorly with the included screws to 10 Ncm
9. Place adjustment requests online and send try-in back to DENTCA
Note: If patient does not have opposing dentition and full force biting is not possible, use manual pressure to seat denture as firmly as possible.