DENTCA-4 CAD/CAM Full Mouth Fixed Restorations
DENTCA has digitally revolutionizes the traditional hybrid denture solution. From 3D scanning, to generating a digital model and milling; DENTCA-4 utilizes state-of-the-art CAD/CAM denture software and cutting edge technology.
With its segmented CAD/CAM milled bar technology and monolithic zirconia restorations, DENTCA-4 restorations do not require the use of multi-unit abutments, extensive bone grafting or difficult bar fitting/planning. This makes your treatments easy to deliver and reducing the chances of fracture/failure. The segmented and custom-angled bars generated by DENTCA software, simplify the chairside process yet retain the same strength and functionality than conventional implant supported full mouth restorations. Finish your cases in a faster, more predictable and economical way.
- Easy to deliver segmented Titanium CAD/CAM milled bar technology
- Highly resistant monolithic zirconia restorations
- No multi-unit abutments or bone grafting required
- CBCT scan supported
- Digital backups & unlimited duplicates
- Finish your cases in a faster, more predictable and economical way